CLEANFIN™ FILTER SYSTEM FOR ACC & AFC APPLICATION
- No More Cleaning of Finned Tube Bundles?
- 100% Clean Bundle/Cooling Capacity all year long?Yes! The CLEANFIN™ Filter System does it all!
The CLEANFIN™ Filter system ensures that dirty particles remain outside of the finned tube bundle, thereby entirely eliminating the need to clean the finned tube bundles repeatedly. More notably, it is the fact that the CLEANFIN™ allows you to maintain a 100% clean bundle when you need it the most during the warm summer months. Most cleaning activities of external finned tubes are carried out in the spring period just before the hot summer days (ELBLAST™ drycleaning). The problem, however, lies in the fact that the finned tube bundles get dirty again during the summer period, which in turn considerably limits cooling/condensing capacity of the ACC & AFC’s. We have extensively and very successfully tested our system on several types of air coolers (AFC’s) and air-cooled condensers (ACC’s). The features of the CLEANFIN™ Filter system are as follows:
- PVC Coated polyester
- System specially engineered for your Air Cooled Heat Exchanger taking into consideration type of fouling, system configuration, end-user requirements, etc.
- Tested to 160 km/h
- Flame retardant
- Rot proof
- UV stabilized
- Maintenance-free (10 years guarantee with our CLEANFIN™ maintenance program)
- Temperature resistance -30˚C / + 70˚C (DIN 53 372 BS 3425 method 10)
Clogging and external fouling of finned tube bundles caused by any sort of debris, such as for example: seeds, insects, pollen, bugs, paper, chemicals, increase the static pressure required for the fan to push the airflow through the finned tube bundles and therefore cool down the medium inside. A reduced airflow will result within reduced cooling capacity and therefore will restrict production. External fouling is easily able to be cleaned using the drycleaning method (ELBLAST™) but is more easily remained outside using the CLEANFIN™.
ELBRONS engineers tailormade solutions for your air cooled heat exchange equipment.